Sign in to follow this  
D-Nasty

Evil Council

Posted (edited)

Evil Council was founded around 2005 on XaosRO. It was remade on EdenRO 1/1/1 then on Eden2/2/2.   Eden merged with UnityRO. I started playing RO in 2007 and this was the first guild I joined. I ended up becoming the last GL on  UnityRO and decided to play on TempestRO and remaking the Guild.

Don't let the name fool you we aren't evil.... well not that much .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    We are looking for fun and active players to join us for our evil schemes  WoE and PvM

Shiro Yusule and I will be running the guild so if anyone has and questions or like to join let one of us know.

See yall in game

https://discord.gg/5nH9Hqr

Edited by D-Nasty
  • Like 1

Still recruiting new members for WoE. We are in need of bards and dancers, but we will take anyone that would like to join.

Everyone is able to invite, and just ask anyone in the guild and they will tell you we have some fun and crazy members that are willing to help each other out.