Sign in to follow this  
Trojal

Welcome!

Welcome to a discussion area for RAGNAROK SERVER, the not-yet-named private server I'm working on.

Introduce yourself, say hi, join us!

I'm currently playing on iRO Re:Start server, but am quickly losing faith in WarpPortal's ability to successfully run a server (inability to address bots, strong cash shop items, duping issues, and others). I have experience running low rate private servers before, and am interested in starting one again, should there be enough interest.

So I took the first few steps: got a server running on Hercules emulator, got a client configured, set up an anti-cheat software (Gepard Shield), and got a forum up and running!

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat as Trojal; once Restart isn't viable ti play on anymore, my plan is to take my guild over to this server to start over.

Also: hi <3

Hi @ Much appreciated the care and work! I am looking forward to play on this server! Actually, imma do it right now!

(Also playing on iRO, but the only thing that keeps me playing is the guild that I was very lucky to get into ^ inluding those peeps above me)

Thanks!

HI all! I'm in the same boat as the above people (-waves-). I'm excited to test out this server, and am here to help in any way I can!

Hello,  Namrok - guildmaster of YumYum guild and  creator of YumYum Magazine

we hope what was all good with re:start, but if wp doesnt do anything, we have no choise and merge with all to make good woe

but lot of us doesnt like emulators.  maybe better make  private-aegis server? 

Hiii!! I'm another person from the boat mentioned before!! dayuuum
I'm pretty excited to test this server, so if any help is needed count me in!

• Like 1

HI@@ i hope to test your server also would be fun to back play again for new community.gonna be fun to help people

Another soul from re:start. This just might be my last hope when the previous mentioned dies ^-^

Hello!

Steph told me about this server, so I'm checking it out. I am also a European Re:Start player :3!

10 hours ago, Xellie said:

Hello! I plan on checking this server out too <3

Hey Xellie! Nice to see other RE:Start people here. Looking forward to getting to know you :D

Same for everyone else!!

All aboard the RIP Re:start boat. Looking forward to getting back into a server worth playing 😍

• Like 1

Hiya, Student, Graphic Designer, Gamer. From the Uk. Looking for a server to call home. Lets hope this is the one yeah :D
IGN's : Pearice, iPears, iBeast, Hylerhynze.

(Restart Ban Sucks Ey)

:*

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hylerhynze said:

Hiya, Student, Graphic Designer, Gamer. From the Uk. Looking for a server to call home. Lets hope this is the one yeah :D
IGN's : Pearice, iPears, iBeast, Hylerhynze.

(Restart Ban Sucks Ey)

:*

Welcome! We hope you can call our server home as well! :D 

• Like 1