Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Loves U

Bowling Bash Nerf Unnecessary and Needs Revert

Once again, knights are fine, they have a lot of utility, tankiness and damages. The SP cost of bowling bash is fair and I don't understand how it could be an argument considering how fast and easy it is to drop SP consumables, and I'm not even talking about dropping as a whole guild. And why would only the knights be impacted by the lack of SP consumables?! Your arguments does not make any sense. 

The nerf to BB damages is marginal and is meant to balance classes so everyone can contribute their fair share to the general game. 

31 minutes ago, SabatonCBA said:

Once again, knights are fine, they have a lot of utility, tankiness and damages. The SP cost of bowling bash is fair and I don't understand how it could be an argument considering how fast and easy it is to drop SP consumables, and I'm not even talking about dropping as a whole guild. And why would only the knights be impacted by the lack of SP consumables?! Your arguments does not make any sense. 

The nerf to BB damages is marginal and is meant to balance classes so everyone can contribute their fair share to the general game. 

Uh 20% net loss of dmg is not "marginal". 

Also what utility do knights have exactly? I'm confused by that. they have tools to mob and dps to kill. That's really it. 

The SP cost would be fair if the ability wasn't nerfed. But it's been nerfed so now you generally need an extra bowling bash to finish off a mob making it even harder to keep using it. 

It was already balanced before before by it's fair SP cost. That's my point. Knights have garbage SP pools and regen, so the ability once the window they can use it should be very strong. It's not like they are gonna be spamming it all day in PVM. They just can't do that. 

i never said knights were the only ones impacted, but they are definitely impacted the most. And if you disagree i highly suggest going to check out how Restart was. Where literally everyone had a knight and leeched with it. And that's because they are balanced by lack of easy SP. that's why they are usually fair. Dmg nerfs are unnecessary cuz their SP pool already limits them enough. 

On 16/06/2018 at 1:26 AM, Charlie Loves U said:

blablabla...

Why exactly do you think SP are a problem on Titan? People just spam SP items like they did on REstart. Strawberries are cheap and guilds are stockpiling blue pots for WoE already. (You could have dropped thousands of honey/Royal Jellies during the Vitata + Anthell Spotlight, and hundred of strawberries at wolves during the snake spotlight in less than an hour, then multiply that by the number of your guildmembers...) I don't know why you think it is so different than REstart, knights will still reign supreme in WoE and PvP even with that damage adjustment.  SP pools and consumption have never been a factor.  

You also forget that Knights aren't the only ones that use BB to level with.

It's an essential skill for Rogues that use 1-Handed Swords with a STR/VIT/DEX build and the strongest 1-Handed Sword they can use is a Tsurugi. Having 20% less damage cripples their leveling capabilities with the skill while all you think of is WoE.

• Like 1

Going to close this for now, we have a lot of good opinions on both sides of the discussion. Feel free to reopen in a few weeks, if we haven't made any adjustments by then and you still feel the same way!