Sign in to follow this  
UrsaMinor

Battleground Rewards

Posted (edited)

I thought it would be nice if battlegrounds could be made more interesting since right now not many people seem to be interested in them or want to join them.
Looking at the current rewards the only people that gain something from the battlegrounds are  WOE players. There aren't any rewards centered towards pure PVM players so currently those don't have any reason to even join battlegrounds.

But even with those WOE supplies it looks like people aren't interested enough.
So I thought that it would be nice if there were more rewards or better rewards that people would want to work for. 

So my suggestion would be:

1. - Adding healing items/consumables people could use during PVM play (for higher amounts of badges, so sp items aren't too easily obtained. The rewards shouldn't be vendable/tradeable either.)
  2. - Adding special costumes that can only be obtained through the battlegrounds (use some that are very popular for a high amount of badges so people can work for them)

As someone playing for the PVM content and who most likely isn't going to join woe those would be things that would make me want to join the battlegrounds, as right now I have nothing to gain from them. Maybe some other people have more ideas for better rewards?

Edited by UrsaMinor

We're planning to add a variety of other items to Battlegrounds as content is added -- food items, speed potions, and possibly condensed white potions. We want to avoid rewards that can be used in PvM content, because we want to limit battlegrounds reward items to PvP or cosmetic content.