Sign in to follow this  
Oniiichann

Questions on 3rd class and stuff

Hey I just got started with playing ragnarok again and saw that the original game is dead or whatever. Just curious if this server will ever get to having a third class. I know this server started recently, I'm asking mostly because I always loved working towards 3rd class even though I only got there once lol. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

24 minutes ago, Oniiichann said:

Hey I just got started with playing ragnarok again and saw that the original game is dead or whatever. Just curious if this server will ever get to having a third class. I know this server started recently, I'm asking mostly because I always loved working towards 3rd class even though I only got there once lol. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

officially undecided, but since most of the player base is avidly against it, its highly unlikely this server will go to 3rd classes. 

The official stance is that we're waiting to see how official Revo-Classic servers handle 3rd classes, if they implement them at all.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, Charlie Loves U said:

officially undecided, but since most of the player base is avidly against it, its highly unlikely this server will go to 3rd classes. 

just curious, but why is 3rd class hated so much? I think I can get renewal changes and the hate there but what about just 3rd class? I don't see why people dont like it >.<

It's poorly balanced. I'm sure people would like third classes a lot more if we did a ton of numbers balancing to bring them in line with trans.

Part of the problem with 3rds on officials is also the op cash shop gears that come with them; that at least is something we can easily change.

14 hours ago, Stephcake said:

Part of the problem with 3rds on officials is also the op cash shop gears that come with them; that at least is something we can easily change.

definitely this is the biggest problem for sure. the abilities themselves actually do moderate damage relative to how strong the monsters are in 3rd class. However, a lot of the gear is just a joke in 3rd class and so busted it amps their ratios way too hard. (white wing set, lindy hop, etc.)

We'll have to wait and see about 3rd classes balance in Revo-Classic. Moving this thread to Completed section for now.