Sign in to follow this  
Lapaco

Events for the 'launch' of Juperos/Geffenia

Sooo... Since Juperos and Geffenia are comming soon Can we get a small 'launch' event to make it a little more fun & exciting? Like having monsters from Juperos/Geffenia invading a map/town every X hours. (Disable loot if you dont want the loot to be slightly more available). I feel like this could attract some players and create some hype. And its also a good break from grinding.

This could ofcourse also be done with Abyss lake and/or biolabs.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lapaco said:

Sooo... Since Juperos and Geffenia are comming soon Can we get a small 'launch' event to make it a little more fun & exciting? Like having monsters from Juperos/Geffenia invading a map/town every X hours. (Disable loot if you dont want the loot to be slightly more available). I feel like this could attract some players and create some hype. And its also a good break from grinding.

This could ofcourse also be done with Abyss lake and/or biolabs.

i have enough nightmares of eremes guile violating me with his 35k soul destroyer from stealth to not have him randomly in towns for an event. 

I like the ideas over all though. Venatu Invasion would be cool. 

• Like 1

We need some sort of event Lapaco is right. 

Double spawn rate of every monster please. Promote some sort of group leveling/grinding. Promoting lonely leveling is not good long term.

• Like 1

I like the idea of a town invasion, because it can be automated and can occur several times a day for players in different time zones. Look forward to an invasion announcement in the next 2 weeks.