Sign in to follow this  
kadzu

Assassin Double Dagger

Hey,

I'm making an assassin double dagger. Can someone please give some advices?

I would like  to know some ways to improve my equupment by drops or buying cheap items, where to place my stats and skills.

I heard that double daggers are not very good and that katars are better. I would like to know if it would be better to change to katars, if yes how much would it cost me to change my stats to katar in the stats reseter and if it would be better to change only when transclasses arrive.

image.png.6156d4141949f3354bffbbae9418a04a.png

Can someone please help me with this?

Edited by kadzu

Double Dagger isn't bad. It's just that Katar has a higher damage ceiling. Katar is really expensive to get going though, since you need a Sidewinder Card and multiple gear sources of Critical Rate to make it good. 

If you were to choose to go Katar instead of Double Dagger I'd highly recommend you just remake your character. Stat resetting here is done one point at a time and is very expensive. It's meant to tweak builds, not overhaul them completely.

For your current build I'd recommend pumping more Agi over anything else since it's usually best to just increase your ASPD over your weapon damage when playing on a server with Renewal mechanics.

Your ideal main hand weapon would probably be a Very Very Very Strong Damascus, you can either buy it from vends or contact a forger with the available materials. For your offhand I'd use a Main Gauche [4] or Gladius [3] with either Andre or Zipper Bear Cards. You should make an Endow Sage at some point too, so you don't need 4 different elemental Damascus to hit mobs.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if I should make a Sage with endow or a forger to make a weapon with each element, I will think about it. Thanks for the advice!
About the left hand weapons, is it worth to place 2 race cards + 1 size card?

Edited by kadzu

A racial carded Damascus will be better but you'd have to get one for every race. I would just use a VVVS Damascus

• Thanks 1