Sign in to follow this  
kadzu

Fullforge Build

Posted (edited)

I'm making a fullforger and I'm in doubt about the skills I should have besides the smith skills.

From what I kown Weaponry Research lvl 10 is must but which level should I have the skils bellow?

Steel Tempering

Iron Tempering

Enchanted Stone Craft

Research Oridecon

Edited by kadzu

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/bsm.html?104NkFanedbnadraJl

This is what I would suggest, and you have 1 point to spare.  Maybe you could put the final point into repair weapon for some utility or even another point of vending.  Iron tempering is worthless since you can find or buy iron very easily.  Steel tempering on the other hand can be quite valuable and efficient.  Enchanted Stone Craft might not be as necessary on this server since we have higher drop rates, but I definitely used it a ton on iRO.  Research Oridecon is a must, that increases your chance to forge level 3 weapons, which are the best things you can make.

• Thanks 1

Thanks! With this I caan forge all kinds of weapon. I already have repair weapon with my Battlesmith and already got vending to a good level when my forger was a merchant so I will just put the last skill in Iron Tempering.
I have more than 700 iron ores that I got in Ant Hell while trying to find Andre Card during the spotlight which need to be refined so ione more lvl in Iron Tempering would help me a little bit more.

Please correct me if i'm wrong about equips
head: apple of archer 

armor: anything with poring card

acessories: rosary or glove with zerom card

foot: the crystal show that Alice and Marionete drop

weapon: anything with 4 drops cards

As for the rest, I have no idea, any suggestions about the cape?Is there something for the shield?

9 hours ago, kadzu said:

As for the rest, I have no idea, any suggestions about the cape?Is there something for the shield?

You can also go for baby leopard card in armor. And personally I'd go for fortune sword for weapon.

• Thanks 1

Weapon fortune sword.  Starter armor is Poring, best in slot armor is Baby Leopard.  Shield is Zealotus card, but that's a pretty tough one to get.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, kadzu said:

armor: starter is poring, best in slot is baby leopard

accessory: starter is npc rosary,  best in slot is slotted glove or rosary with zerom cards

footgear: definitely crystal pumps

weapon: starter weapon is fortune sword, best in slot is excalibur (GOOD LUCK)

shield : zealotus card (otherwise nothing, also good luck)

garment: mastering card is an option(+1 luk), but best in slot is high refine green maiden card (green maiden card is -5 LUK, +1 per refine, so 8-10 gives you a good amount of luk)

headgear: AoA or Bride's Corolla (requires 1000 maneater Blossom, 1 silk ribbon and quest in orc village)