i do taekwon mission and... voila i have to kill 100 solid lunatics. is it normal to get champion monster in mission? how long am i suppose to finish this? (it's 2 spawn rate at huge prontera field 08 btw)

screenTitanRO008.thumb.jpg.7b581fad73e6525ea5cbec3ae45d03dd.jpg

As far as I know, you can reset it if you haven't killed any of the monsters yet; not sure if champs are supposed to be in there, but it wouldn't surprise me.

This is tricky because I believe mini boss do normally show up in Taekwon Mission, so it makes sense champion mobs are showing up currently.  I think your best bet is resetting your mission, though it might take some time since it's a low chance.  You might need a dancer with SP song to do it the most efficiently.  Also I believe there is no time limit to finishing the mission.

alright, i already reset the mission, and there come another champ, what a wonderful luck i have. Anyway tq for the suggestions Steph and Pope ^^'

screenTitanRO010.thumb.jpg.7e675ea524e4508b65d8210e105a96a7.jpg

I've had this happen to me four times: Furious Penomena, Solid Mandragora, Thief Mushroom (not a champion mob, but still), and Soldier Skeleton Ringleader.