Sign in to follow this  
Logbets

Ayothaya

I want to grind leaf cat for job lvl but some requirements for ayo dun are obtainable only thru niflheim and im not sure if someone already opened niflheim.  I need answers :(

Nifelheim is open, the bungee jump didn't worked for me but since umbala dungeon wasn't available (you port directly to Trunk of Yggdrasil ) I walked through the fields to get to the main town to kill herozoists for the holy threads quest.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:48 PM, lariesadx said:

Nifelheim is open, the bungee jump didn't worked for me but since umbala dungeon wasn't available (you port directly to Trunk of Yggdrasil ) I walked through the fields to get to the main town to kill herozoists for the holy threads quest.

bungee jump works for sure, you need to go to the top right cell of the water over and over once you fall into it on this server. on other servers or official ones you either die/drown immediately, die/drown after a few attempts at top right cell, immediately get to nif, get to nif after a few attempts at top right cell, or just get ported right back to Umbala a little to the side of the water and have to bungee jump again.

On here its much easier, you just jump and try top right cell over and over and over. you can't die, and you get unlimited attempts. It should say stuff like "KYAAAAAAHH. UHHHHHHH" and things like that over and over until you get in. but you will eventually get in. You should also just lose health every time you step on that cell. either half or all of your health down to 1. kind of like a coma. but just keep trying.