Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Loves U

Bounty Board Rework Idea

Make bounty boards give significantly more exp in ratio (currently 50%), but have cooldowns. Very straightforward here. This would help players with less time get a good burst of exp in their limited window, but prevent abuse since they have a cooldown built in. How long that cooldown would need to be is beyond me. Would it need to be for every board? Or just that specific mob? That is up for staff to debate as I can't quite figure it out myself. The latter would encourage people to level in different places and travel more rather than just camping the same mob over and over as they can do different boards for large chunks of exp. The travel time alone would make it weaker than doing a good static party with a guild so I don't see it replacing that. It also would be more fun to be not stuck in the same place forever, which is one of the drawbacks of pre re leveling. In renewal they implement the penalty system, but that feels awful. This set up would encourage more diversity in leveling spots for smaller parties/groups/solo players.

Edited by Charlie Loves U
  • Like 1