Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Loves U

Re-Implement Umbala Dungeon

With Valk Helm quest now in the game and these headgear quests also in the game, I think it would benefit the server long term to have Umbala Dungeon put back in an instanced form.

http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?qid=10006&type=10000 (headgear quests)

People need to farm Logs and Wooden Golem Card for these and Wooden Golems were much more plentiful before the removal of Umbala Dungeon. While it does fall in line with the actual updates from kRO and renewal, I feel deviating from that to give people a desirable place to farm again would be good long term. 

And to be clear by instanced i mean giving players the option to go to Umbala dungeon by maybe something like clicking an npc outside the ygg tree. that way players who want to go straight to the tree (and also niflheim) can go straight there still rather than being forced to go through Umbala dungeon. I've seen other servers do this and I don't see any reason why it would be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

We've removed Umbala Dungeon as part of regular RO progression. We've also added some of the mobs that were exclusive to the maps to some of the Umbala Fields to compensate the loss of the dungeon. This should be enough to finish those quests, even though it's not as easy as before.