Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Loves U

Community Reps for Server Balance Discussions

Currently the server is represented in all of its changes by staff. And sure that staff also plays on the server, but I can't help but feel it doesn't represent how everyone feels at all times. I suggest we implement community reps for disucssion about server balance regularly and so staff can no exactly how the player base feels about state the server and any issues they may have. Then staff can identify how to solve those problems or maybe identify new ones easier. I personally recommend having 1 rep from each guild in the discussions so everyone gets heard as most people are in a guild. I also recommend there is 1 community voted rep who will represent all the solo players who do not play in guilds. that way everyones voice is heard. I know people can use the forums, discord ,etc. but its not the same as being able to have a full back and forth discussion where you can actively defend and promote your points. 

We have a #roundtable channel in discord which is for suggestions, discussions, and WoE/GvG planning (like time of day/week). Currently we have guild leaders + 1 chosen co-leader from each WoE-active guild and players who stream TitanRO in the #roundtable channel.