Sign in to follow this  
on1y-hardcore

Anybody has MVP card?

Hello guys,

What about  some fun improvements, like MVP event in town, where we don't lose our exp. (It will be nice to try all of them, but meeting with some of them looks like suicide)

We have a lots of trash cards from monsters, it will be good to change them for something useful, may be 20 card for OCA, or 100 cards for random MVP card? 😎

What about new game staff from monsters? like this https://ratemyserver.net/item_db.php?item_id=1189&small=1&back=1

And.. thx for this server.

there is only one MVP card as far as I know on the server, and its randgris card. otherwise no cards exist.

the idea to exchange card > oca has actually been done on other servers. I think my boy Shagaru actually said on another server they used a points system meaning shit cards you could exchange in for points and then those points add up over time to get an OCA. So maybe a shit card like poring/poison spore are only worth 5 points and you need 100 to get an OCA, etc. Getting an MVP card exchange would be a joke tho lol. MVP cards are game breaking and should be near impossible to acquire because of that. I have always been ok with MVP cards being 0.01 or 0.02. 

As for the items those come out in later episodes. We will eventually get them most likely, but some we maybe never get since they were added in after the renewal update. (not sure if we will update past renewal.) There will be better gear coming out in the future tho. Not sure when Krasnaya was implemented.