njosefbeck

[WildOn] PVM/WoE Guild is recruiting!

wildon_wide_banner.png.3483e6c5f8009043e5c13b4c8f9c5de5.png

WildOn is excited to be joining the TitanRO server and getting to know all of you! Thanks for considering joining our little RO family.

On tRO we'll be looking to enjoy all aspects of the game, from leveling, to instances (when they're out), MVPing, and also WoE. We're not the most experienced when it comes to WoE, but we're really excited to improve in that area.

As a WildOn guild member you can look forward to:

• An insanely active Discord community
  • A nice group of people interested in helping our members however we can
  • Regular in-game guild events (whether that's leveling parties, questing, MVPing, battlegrounds, or our own event concoctions)
  • A chill WoE experience where the focus will be on growing as a team and having fun

We're very welcoming, but there are a couple of requirements that we have for the guild:

• Enough English knowledge to be able to communicate with guild members (we're very social, so this is important!)
  • Be respectful of others, both inside and outside the guild (ain't nobody got time for no drama!!)
  • You must be on Discord, even if you just lurk (but chatting is strongly encouraged)

Thanks again for taking the time to consider joining our guild! To get a guild invite, please join our discord: https://discord.me/wildon. (On your phone? This link might work better: https://discord.gg/tnseAXZ.) Otherwise, hope to see you in-game!

:lv:

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

I will bring my modest S. A. Guild! But, I'm ready to join WildON!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
S. A. Sindicato

Edited by Teen

40 minutes ago, Teen said:

I will bring my modest S. A. Guild! But, I'm ready to join WildON!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
S. A. Sindicato

Yay! Look forward to getting to know your S.A. Guild and to have you join WildOn :).

• Like 1

We found an Emp and now are officially a guild here on Titan! Get in touch with us today; there's definitely a spot with your name on it ;).