Stephcake

[SideQuest] is recruiting for PvM and WoE!

SQ.JPG.e3b5a9a39e116d672652c8d64fe8e7ad.JPG

Hi everyone!

SideQuest would love to have you with us to enjoy TitanRO!

About SideQuest as a guild:

SQ was founded on iRO Restart as a social guild that does a bit of everything; we're a pretty laidback group of people who try to stay drama-free (fingers crossed) and just enjoy all aspects of the game :) we'll be participating in WoE, but we've never been about rosters and the like; which means any class you want to play is welcome! Additionally: if you want to join us just for PvM, that's perfectly fine as well.

We do have a few requirements:

• a decent grasp of English, as that will be needed to communicate with everyone; we're a social bunch ;)
  • being respectful of other people and generally following the server's rules
  • being social (i.e. actually talking to other members), because where's the fun in staying quiet all the time?
  • using Discord actively and checking mentions regularly, because that's where the voice chat, guild-specific announcements and general shenanigans are happening ;)
  • being willing to fill out some guild spreadsheets, especially regarding WoE
  • joining our Discord at https://discord.me/sidequest; ask for a guild invite in the appropriate channel and we'll get it sorted

In turn, this is what you can expect from us:

• help with any questions about the game, even if you're completely new and need the basics explained
  • a reward system for WoE/guild event attendance
  • compulsory spreadsheets that keep track of things - if you like those, you're in the right place!
  • lots of fun on voice chat, with guildies and other members of our Discord community
  • the occasional digital board game or movie night with community members
  • a generally laidback and helpful community of ~200 members who play other games you might like as well :)

About SideQuest as a community:

SideQuest is first and foremost a general gaming community on Discord, made up of a lovely little community, which we hope to expand - don't get intimidated by the amount of channels and categories, anything you don't care about you can mute and collapse ;) 

Since it's not just a RO Discord, you'll be able to find people there who play a bunch of different games and have quite diverse interests, which is always fun :D

SQ is looking forward to meeting you all ingame! 

image.png.fe9e06a40be1bba7446ff7bab1f0a622.png

• Like 4

My hips are ready for this server Steph :e5:

Everyone just join us in game for a good time!!!:wow:

• Like 2

Absolutely!  We will all be noob when the server starts, but also have veterans who can help with almost any aspect of the game.

• Like 1

Managed to become the first guild created on the server after farming for an emp for a few hours :P

Sadly we're currently already at 16/16, so we gotta get taxing for guild extension asap!

We just got Emergency Call!

Now I can go back to maxing guild extension so more of you beautiful people can join <3

Thanks for the fun first WoE, everyone! <3

SQ's first castle :D

screenTitanRO013.thumb.jpg.d661095abdf48126648680cdc4f38afc.jpg

And the server group pic afterwards:

screenTitanRO015.thumb.jpg.95a8772812039f86cbdf62891e0b6ef6.jpg

Hi! 

Starting the server today and I plan on putting some good time onto the server, are there classes that you guys are lacking for WoE and such? Let me know please!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kozy said:

Hi! 

Starting the server today and I plan on putting some good time onto the server, are there classes that you guys are lacking for WoE and such? Let me know please!

Like I said on Discord - more of everything is good ;)

2 hours ago, KnightFall said:

hi can i  join guild? 

Lvl 96 knight 

IGN: KnightFall

Sure, just hop onto our Discord :)