Sign in to follow this  
on1y-hardcore

What is it?

listed in the database his only moves are shield charge, storm gust, and wind attribute attack for damage. I've been hit by all of these. Storm Gust still hits hard even with alice on, but i doubt it would do 43k in one tick.

My guess is you got him low at this point and he went into fury state. When mvps get low their damage becomes absolutely ridiculous and they power for something like 3x their main attack which is already high. Perhaps at that point one of his moves like shield charge or storm gust would obliterate you then. 

I know when I fight Eddga he can one shot my knight in power up state if I'm not careful. I highly recommend one handed sword, soul link, and wearing a properly carded shield for the mvps as a knight.

Hi. Yea, may be really strange fury state, I looked at this hit from Atroce too. But it is ubnormal, i think.

I have valk with Alice, but Parity with two-handed is more comfortable with mvp and I hope more helpful from death blow.)

Charlie, what you think about party for Thanatos? I need his cape for crit set and can try to tank him with alice and land protector.

20 hours ago, on1y-hardcore said:

Hi. Yea, may be really strange fury state, I looked at this hit from Atroce too. But it is ubnormal, i think.

I have valk with Alice, but Parity with two-handed is more comfortable with mvp and I hope more helpful from death blow.)

Charlie, what you think about party for Thanatos? I need his cape for crit set and can try to tank him with alice and land protector.

weve already killed thanatos more than a few times. we will eventually get another few morrigane mants. when we get some extras after everyone gets theirs we will sell one to you for sure. or you can hit up the RO buddies. I know they have a ton. i currently only have one tho and we rarely have the squad together to do it.