Sign in to follow this  
Stephcake

What are you most excited about?

I'm pretty hyped about playing on release, so I was wondering what everyone is most looking forward to?

Oddly enough I'm happy to start over with everyone and farm stuff again, lol.

So I guess what I'm most excited about is just playing together with a new community ❤

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'm excited about farming stuff with and getting to know a new community as well! Also I'm looking forward to enjoying the updated kRO client. Can't wait to see you all ingame! <3

Edited by njosefbeck

I'm excited about being excited and excitement also old Training Grounds and Porings.

Posted (edited)

I"m I'm pretty excited about starting a fresh server where everyone is on even footing. I've never been part of a server launch so it will be cool to be trying to get stuff done and gear up with everyone. No bots is nice. No dupes, no warp portal. I'm also excited about starting my own guild and doing that. This server is gonna be so much fun :D

Edited by Charlie Loves U

Being able to relax and enjoy the game from the start of a server I trust the administration on.

14 hours ago, jTynne said:

Being able to relax and enjoy the game from the start of a server I trust the administration on.

Mmm this! Same!

• Like 1

I´m excited about playing Ragnarok again in a new community, using mechanics that im not so familiar with.

It will be chalenging and exciting indeed =)

Haven't played in a long time. I am excited to get all my favorite hats again.

1 hour ago, arnimir said:

Haven't played in a long time. I am excited to get all my favorite hats again.

I feel you there!

And you can get costumes as well /slur

No Bots for sure! Actual service and interactions from Mods / Admins. No EU bans that i am aware of haha. But honestly, a fresh start with a new community. :)

At this current moment I am most excited to form a circle around Geffen square with arms locked. 

It's going to be so fun seeing everyone level up around the same time. Im so use to pay to win servers, im happy to see a server where everyone with cash is an instant millionaire, you gotta hunt for your favorite stuff. I hope guilds start popping up, I'd love to join a crew C: I'm just getting started myself